Hire Our Professionals To Get Rid Of Bees And Wasps Issues In Bayswater
Pest Control Bayswater helps in bringing your bee and wasp infestation under control thus, keeping your environment clean and hygienic. Wasps and bees not only cause inconvenience but in some cases, they give a painful sting that can adversely affect your health. So, you need to be extra cautious whenever you discover a wasp or bee in or around your premises. When these unwanted guests invade your property, they not only pose a threat to you and your family’s health but also damage your premises.
Wasps and bees generally create hives or nests on your property like under void roofs, in wall cavities, outbuildings, etc. Bees multiply in hundreds in a very short span of time. Moreover, a beehive contains honey which in turn can cause a lot of damage to your premises. In addition, nests built by wasps eat away the wall plaster. So, if you spot a bubbling in your wall or ceiling never touch it. Hence, it is suggested never to get rid of bees and wasps on your own, also if you have bees or wasps repellent ideas. This tricky task requires expert skills and tools. Therefore, if you are wondering how to get rid of bees or wasps, call Pest Control Bayswater before making any other move. Our Bee and Wasp Removal Bayswater team can provide you with safe and most effective solutions to handle them. So, get in touch with us today to schedule your appointment.
We Exterminate The Following Types Of Bees And Wasps From Your Property
People generally confuse bees and wasps, mainly between yellow jacket wasps and honey bees as they look quite similar. Although bees and wasps look alike, they differ in their food preferences and behaviour. Here is the list of bees and wasps our professionals generally remove from your property:-
- Honey Bee (Apis mellifera): A honey bee is a half-inch long, yellow or brown coloured insect. They should never be confused with yellow jackets as they are bright yellow or black wasps. They generally nest in a tree cavity, hive or in man-made structures but they sting once and then die.
- Bumble Bee (Bombus spp.): Bumble bees are buzzing black and yellow striped bees. These bees are large in size but normally not aggressive, still, they can sting.
- Carpenter Bee (Xylocopa virginica): These bees look like bumblebees and have a shiny and black abdomen. Carpenter bees are solitary, unlike bumblebees.
- Paper Wasps (Polistes spp.): These wasps are the most commonly found wasps. They are also known as “umbrella wasps” because they look like an umbrella hanging top-down. These wasps are generally seen crawling on the floor when weather changes and the temperature rises in early spring or late winter.
- Yellow Jackets (Vespula spp., Paravespula spp.): Yellow Jackets have black and yellow bands and are sticky. They neither store nor produce honey. Yellowjackets sting many times and still stay alive. In later summer when the temperature comes down, yellow jackets are at their peak.
- Hornets (Dolichovespula maculata and Vespa crabro): These species are larger than yellow jackets. They are black and white in colour and are ¾ inches long. Hornets make nests in trees and void walls, generally near forested areas.
Look At How Our Professionals Deal With Wasps And Bees
Our experts provide convenient and safe extermination services to eliminate the threat of wasps and bees completely from your premises. We make sure that there are no chances of bee infestation in the future. In addition, our professionals use the latest tools and techniques, meet the standard laid down by the industry and ensure customer satisfaction. Below are the series of steps our team follow to exterminate bees and wasps from your property:-
- Inspection of the area of nests and hives: Initially, our removalists carefully examine the area infected by bees and wasps. We decide the method to be undertaken after observing the extent of the infestation, the size of the area, the type of species, etc.
- Removal of bees and wasps around: Once we inspect your property, we use the latest equipment and eco-friendly sprays to eradicate bees and wasps from your area.
- Removal of nests and hives: When bees and wasps are fully removed from your premises, our specialists also remove the nests and hives built by them thereby preventing them from entering again.
- Destroy the nest: Once the nest and hives are removed, then the next step is to destroy them. Wasps and bees are generally least active at night, so we destroy those nests in the late evening or at night.
- Final Inspection: In the end, our professionals thoroughly inspect your premises and check whether the treatment is properly done or not. In case, if there are traces of wasps and bees, we do the required treatment again.
How Do Bees Build Their Hives And Wasp Their Nests?
Bees are intelligent in building hives and choosing a location. They generally settle down at any place that provides protection. Bees build their hives from the wax they secrete. They construct their hives by chewing wax for a long time until it becomes soft. Then they bond a large amount of wax into the cells of the honeycomb and reside in them. On the other hand, wasps use their saliva to break down the fibres of wood till the time they form a soft paper pulp. Then they fly with paper pulp filled in their mouths to the location where they intend to build their nests. Once they reach there, they use that soft paper pulp and form it into multiple hexagonal cells known as wasp nests.
Same Day Bee And Wasp Removal Solutions In Bayswater
We are a well known and one of the most renowned pest removal companies in the industry and try to deliver quality services within 24 hours of booking an appointment all over Bayswater. In case you need our service at a short notice, we are ready to serve you with a reasonable wasp and bee removal treatment. Our removalists are certified and can handle any type of pest control task you want, whether it’s a bee, wasp, flies etc. Moreover, our professionals use advanced equipment and techniques, thereby ensuring an effective and fast service every time. In addition, our pest control prices are genuine and affordable.
|Termite Elimination||Flea Treatment||Bed Bugs Control||Possum Trapping|
|Bird Removal||Ant Extermination||Cockroach Treatment||Moth Elimination|
|Pest Control Bayswater||Spider Control||Rat & Mice Removal||Mosquito Control|
Bees normally start building their hive within 3 to 4 days of showing up.
The bee removal treatment usually takes about 2 to 3 hours. The time varies depending upon the level of infestation, the size of the area and the type of bee species.
In case you kill a wasp, you will attract more of them. So, it is suggested to call a professional to deal with them as they can pose a threat to your health.